Springvale Apartments offers an array of activities both on and off its premises for residents who want to participate. The complex provides spacious public rooms in which to gather, including “The Barn,” a beautiful activities center, consisting of an activities room with a library, large screen TV, comfortable seating and kitchen, and an exercise studio. The Clubroom, in a different building, and open to all, includes a pool table, arcade bowling, dartboard and TV. Activities are run by the tenants and include:
Active Senior Clubs, Groups, and Activities
- Community Clubhouse (The Barn)
- Springvale Senior Club
- Springvale Library
- Fitness classes such as Tai Chi and Chair Yoga.
- Specialty Clubs and Activities
- Thrift Store donation program.
- Monthly Newsletter sent to all residents, with news, tips and tour information.